Are you interested in giving back to the IT Security community here in Oklahoma? Have you ever thought about becoming a member of the ISSA Oklahoma Board of Directors? Would you like to find out more about Board opportunities?
We are having a Q&A session on Monday, March 22, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. to answer any questions you may have about being a board member.
- How much time will it take?
- What would my responsibilities be?
- How can I give back to the community?
- What opportunities for my career might it open for me?
- I’m new to ISSA and IT Security, am I eligible for the board?
- I have ideas for events, how can i contribute?
If these are questions you have, or if you have others, please stop by and join the conversation.
When: Monday, March 22, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m.
Where: Zoom Online Meeting
Looking forward to seeing everyone!