Why should you join?
Membership in the Information Security Systems Association offers the
opportunity to participate in activities at the local chapter level and
Benefits of being a member of the Tulsa Chapter include:
- Networking at monthly chapter luncheon meetings and technical
- As a member you can earn CPE credits if you need them.
- Being a highly regarded voice of information security that
influences public opinion, government legislation, education and technology
with objective expertise that supports sound decision-making.
Benefits from ISSA International include:
- Provide access to information through the ISSA
Website as well as online
E-Newsletters and in the monthly ISSA Journal.
- Earn CPE credits by attending chapter meetings,
ISSA Web Conferences,
subscribing to the ISSA Journal or serving as a chapter or international
- Offer opportunities for members to
volunteer by joining
committees, which provide leadership opportunities in the security industry
- Enhance professional stature and advance the profession by sharing your
expertise as an event speaker or contributor to the ISSA Journal.
How much is it to join?
Click here:Full Details of all types of memberships
The basics most people will need to know:
- $95.00 International dues (General Membership non-student)
- $30.00 International dues (Student Membership)*
- $30.00 Tulsa Chapter dues (Chapter Membership Students and non-students)
*Student members are full-time students in an accredited institution of
higher learning. This membership class carries the same privileges as that of a
General Member except that Student Members may not vote on Association matters
or hold an office on the ISSA International Board. There is no restriction
against students forming a student chapter.
Where do I go to get my membership and join?
Start you membership Today and Signup! <---Click Here!